Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Vitamix Juicer

The Vitamix Juicer produces wonderful juices . Unlike traditional juicers, the Vitamix retains all of the fiber from the fruits and veggies, producing a much healthier juice than traditional juicers which withdraw all of the fiber, creating a heap of food waste.

Vitamix Juicer


The Vitamix is a strong blending/food processing/juicing machine with a 2-plus peak horsepower motor with blade speeds of 240 mph. This is a well-made machine that can make soups, dressings, smoothies, and nut butters efficiently. I like the variable processing speed that allows you to blend, puree, chop or grind at any speed you would like for your current creation. I also appreciate that the Vitamix Corporation provides a 7 year warranty on the machine, showing their confidence in the quality of the machine. There are many stories of Vitamix owners enjoying their machines for over a decade or more with zero problems.


I really loved the recipe book put together by Vitamix employees that comes with your machine. The employees all submit a recipe they have personally created and it really gets you creative juices flowing with incredible ideas for many combinations of ingredients for your soups, juices, dressings, etc. ...

In this article, I am going to discuss three of my favorite juices that I easily prepare with my Vitamix.

Garden Fresh Cocktail
I adore this juice. There are tomatoes, spinach, carrots, onion, parsley, and red bell pepper packed into this drink. Extra ingredients include hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce which I highly recommend if you like a little kick to your juices. This was one of the first juices I made with my Vitamix.

My first impression of the taste was the freshness of the taste. It was like the veggies came over direct from a farmer's market and had been picked or harvested that day. Because you will find zero preservatives in your fresh creations from the Vitamix, the full flavor of the fruits and veggies can be enjoyed. And, obviously, this is also much better for your health. This special juice is a great start to your day in addition to a perfect juice to have right after a long work day.

Frosted Strawberry Grape Juice

This fresh juice is most notably nice on a warm summer day. It contains green grapes and red grapes, frozen unsweetened strawberries and ice cubes. The Vitamix mixes these ingredients effortlessly. It continually amazes me how ice cubes are quickly crushed by this strong machine. This juice can be fixed with the slush or a liquid juice. Each way, its is such a treat. My kids love this juice after swim workouts throughout the summer.

Carrot Juice Plus

I personally believe that carrot juice is the tastiest way to integrate carrots into your diet. This juice features carrots, halves, lemon juice or lemon concentrate, water, and ice cubes. It really is hard to believe how many nutrients you are having with such a tasty juice. The sweet taste of the carrots is enhanced in this juice and the lemon adds just enough kick to round out the sweet carrot flavor.

Try these juices with a Vitamix Juicer and experience getting on the best course to a much healthier lifestyle. I know I have been enjoying my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment